Tel Lofts is a 24-unit loft apartment building in downtown Dartmouth. This boutique project features the conversion of a 1950’s industrial building with a modern 70 foot addition.
The building was once home to Maritime Tel & Tel Company, the telephone hub for Dartmouth, NS. Tel Lofts is designed by award winning AbbottBrown Architects and developed by Elliot MacNeil, a local in-fill and restoration developer.
• Dramatic Harbour views
• Second level loft mezzanine areas
• Full service elevator
• Video surveillance
• Friends & family guest suites
• Private and common area balconies
• Bicycle room
• Garbage room
• Storage lockers
• Outside and underground parking
• Small pet friendly
• Kitchen islands
• Air conditioning (Mini-split heat-pumps)